to be honest with ya' ... i've never heard of it ? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
just in case anyone is wanting to check the TV show Firefly out, Walmart has the series set for under $20.
If you liked Serenity but haven't seen the tv show it was based off of you have to check it out.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
to be honest with ya' ... i've never heard of it ? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
i was going to say the same
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde
its the prequel to brokeback mountain
You don't have to win it, just don't lose it.
HA HA HA HA [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde
I couldnt resist
You don't have to win it, just don't lose it.
everybody needs a little humor [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde
i cant belive no one has started a thread on Broke butt mountain. as john-boy and billy have dubbed it
You don't have to win it, just don't lose it.
yeah i know i heard it on the radio the other morning it was hilarous
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
to be honest with ya' ... i've never heard of it ?
[/ QUOTE ]
think of a cross beteween Tombstone and Star Wars and you have Firefly
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Bookmarks